2.0
Style and Design

We bought 2 couches and 2 ottomans from Huntington House.The total cost was over $6000.

We bought their higher end fabric. Within a month of the furniture arriving, the fabric started pilling on one cushion. We complained to the sales company and they ordered a replacement cover. Shortly after that, all seat cushions started pilling.

The technician from the store we bought it at said this was normal for fabric and recommended we use one of those sweater shaver things on the ENTIRE couch a time or two. We did this, not once, not twice, but 4-5 times. The couch still pills again after a few days and quite honestly looks like you should pet it.... It's just simply awful and completely impractical to sweater shave a set of couches once every two weeks or so.

One picture below is evidence of the pilling.The other is the back of the couch and what the fabric should look like.

Review about: Huntington House Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: The place we purchased this furniture from has agreed to replace the furniture at their cost..

Had an Experience with Huntington House?

Comments

Mclean, Virginia, United States #1344744

So glad I looked for reviews!I've been looking at an expensive Huntington House sectional, and I think I'll keep looking.

Kudos to the store that replaced the sectional for you, though.

You should mention them by name so people know they have good customer service.Thanks for your review.